Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Eeee! Grand Opening!

We are so excited to announce that as of a half hour ago our new ebeepaperie website finally went totally and completely live! We are beyond excited!


To celebrate we are offering 30% off all orders until next Wednesday, June 16th. Just use the discount code of grandopening at the checkout.

We'd write more, but we're off to go do a happy dance right now. Thank you for all of your kind words while we were (impatiently!) waiting for this to launch!

e+b

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love your site! That Olive You card is too adorable! So glad you stopped by my blog & introduced yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love the new website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by so I could find your blog! Your web site is great! I just love the look of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW THAT LOOKS AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been an enjoyable experience viewing your blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new website! I can't wait to place an order next weekend, thanks for the discount!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s ! Just found your lovely blog, glad I did. Love the look! Must follow you.
    Wishing you a grant weekend!
    Happy creating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, it's me again, just visited your GORGEOUS Etsy shop. Do you ship to Europe too? Tell me, tell me. That cute pink birdie wants to fly to the Netherlands { she just told me so ;o) }
    Hugs for a happy day. xx

    ReplyDelete